Merry Christmas, Harry! Okay, it’s not Christmas… yet. But the holiday season is right around the corner! And starting your Christmas shopping early is never a bad thing. This season, I’ll be sharing geeky gift guides for some of my favorite fandoms. First up, Harry Potter! (Are you really surprised?!)
From Alex and Ani to Pottery Barn Teen, there have been a lot of awesome brand collaborations with HP lately. I’ve picked some of the top Harry Potter items, with items ranging in price to fit any budget, that all Potterheads (muggle, witch, wizard, or squib) will love!
This post contains affiliate links for some items below. All thoughts and opinions are mine.
Items listed from top to bottom:
- Hogwarts House 16 Piece Dinner Set by ThinkGeek
This is not your grandma’s china set! With a place setting for each house, these dishes will make your dining experience a lot more magical.
- Hogwarts Acceptance Letter Wallet by ThinkGeek
Carry your Hogwarts acceptance letter with pride everywhere you go with this wizard-approved wallet.
- Hermione’s Time Turner Earrings by Hot Topic
For those moments when you need to turn back time.
- Hedwig Owl Gloves by Hot Topic
Bring your owl with you — just in case you need to send a letter at a moment’s notice.
- Monster Book of Monsters Stuffed Plush by ThinkGeek
So much for scary, this guy has a soft side (literally).
- Harry Potter Marauder’s Map Glass Mug by ThinkGeek
Because everyone needs at least one Harry Potter mug!
- Hogwarts Express Train Crossbody Purse by Hot Topic
All aboard! I can’t get over how cute this Hogwarts Express purse is. This is definitely one of my favorite items from the list!
- Ministry of Magic Ringer T-shirt by Hot Topic
Comfy and cozy. Yes, please.
- Hogwarts Metal Coaster Set by BoxLunch
Because why should coasters be boring?
- Hogwarts Crest Bangle by Alex and Ani
Yes! Yes! And another yes! There’s no way you can go wrong with this gift… unless they already have it. But then again, two bangles are better than none!
- Slytherin Cardigan by Hot Topic
One of my personal favorites! But don’t worry, this cozy sweater comes in all houses… in case you aren’t the Slytherin type.
- Hogwarts Acceptance Letter Phone Case by JustaCaseDesign
Might as well show off that acceptance letter to all of the muggles, right?
- Hogwarts Crest Lace-Up Sweatpants by Kohl’s
The perfect gift for a member of the Hogwarts track team.
- Ravenclaw Backpack by PBteen
*Bonus* This bag comes with an undetectable extension charm. And it also comes in the house of your choice.
- Harry Potter Map by TheGeekFind
To help you find your way to the magic.
- Harry Potter Potions Master KitchedAid Mixer Decal by GoodMommyLtd
Your KitchenAid mixer is pretty magical. I mean, it runs by itself. This decal just makes it official.
- Luna Lovegood T-shirt by Hot Topic
In case you forgot, we’re just as sane as Luna…. hmmmm.
- Lumos Bangle Set by Alex and Ani
Another Alex and Ani bracelet that will bring light and magic to any outfit.
- Harry Potter Solemnly Swear Sweatshirt by Hot Topic
Sorry hoodie, you’re out. Sweatshirt, you’re in.
- Harry Potter Flying Key Jewelry Hooks by PBteen
Be careful with these, they’re hard to catch!
- Mirror of Erised Jewelry Cabinet by PBteen
*Gasp* This mirror is everything.
- Wizards Welcome (Muggles Tolerated) Doormat by NickelDesignsShop
The perfect greeting for wizards and muggles (well, sorta).
- Hedwig Owl Lamp by PBteen
Oh, Hedwig. You are loved.
Do you have a Potterhead or just straight-up geek on your shopping list? Leave a comment below! I’d love to help you find the perfect gift!
All photos courtesy of vendors’ websites. Make sure to check out each shop to view all of their amazing items.