Have no idea what to buy for Christmas gifts? This list may be your only hope.
And while you still may have loads of Christmas shopping to do, now is also the perfect time to stock up on some Star Wars favorites for yourself before The Last Jedi hits theaters next week! (Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone that you’re really doing Christmas shopping for yourself.)
This post contains affiliate links for some items below, as well as items I received through a collaboration. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Items listed from top to bottom:
Star Wars: The Last Jedi Chewbacca and Porg Funko Pop! from BoxLunch
Chewie and a little Porg?! My heart can’t handle this much Funko cuteness.
- Jedi Order Alex and Ani Bangle from the Disney Store
Because we all need (at least) one more bangle for our arm.
- Target Locked Pillow Cover from PBteen
For the couch or your bed, this pillow cover is the perfect retro touch for any room.
- Star Wars Vinyl Collection from ThinkGeek
The entire collection. Life is now complete.
- Star Wars Pom Beanie from The Gap
Stay warm and cozy this winter with galactic style.
- Millennium Falcon Glass Coaster Set from ThinkGeek
Study the details of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy — right from your coffee table.
- Loungefly Millennium Falcon Crossbody Bag from Her Universe
Because every girl needs her own Millennium Falcon.
- BB-8 Poodle Skirt from Her Universe
A little retro and a whole lotta BB-8 cuteness.
- Boba Fett Parody Painting, ‘Does This Make Me Look Fett?’ by Courtney Hiersche
Looking for a classy piece of geeky art? This painting will wow even the toughest of critics.
Sphero BB-9E App-Enabled Droid from BoxLunch
Because veryone needs a little droid companion.
- Loungefly Star Wars Rebel Mini Backpack from BoxLunch
For the rebel inside all of us.
- Star Wars Modal Nodes Band T-Shirt from Hot Topic
It’s okay to admit that you’re a groupie. After all, the Modal Nodes are pretty rad.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Blanket from Pendleton
The warmest blanket in the galaxy.
- Darth Vader Earrings from HerUniverse
The force is strong with the one who wears these earrings.
- R2-D2 Flats from ThinkGeek
Take your favorite droid everywhere you go with these adorable R2-D2 shoes.
- R2-D2 Tea Set from BoxLunch
Do you like a little cream and sugar with your afternoon cup of droid?
- Stance Frozen Bounty Socks (Boba Fett and Han Solo) from BoxLunch
Because your feet need some love too.
- I love you, I know Ring Set from ThinkGeek
For that special person in your life.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi Canto Bight Tote Bag from ThinkGeek
From office to happy hour, this purse can do it all.
- Star Wars 8-Piece Cookie Cutter Set from Williams Sonoma
Take your holiday cookies up a notch with these adorable Star Wars cookie cutters.
- Star Wars Journal from Hot Topic
Because we’re all dreaming of that galaxy far, far away.
- Rey Sweater with Front Zipper from Her Universe
Train like a Jedi and flaunt your Rey style.
- Star Wars Marquee Wall Art from Pottery Barn Kids
Movie room = complete.
- Star Wars Bath Bombs from Simply All Natural
Can you think of a more relaxing evening?
- Star Wars Dark Side Tattoo Scarf from ThinkGeek
Everyone needs at least one geek scarf, or two, or three.
- Jabba the Hut Coffee Mug from ThinkGeek
No mug collection is complete without this. Who wouldn’t want to wake up to a morning cup of Jabba?!
- Star Wars Hyperdrive Wall Mural from Pottery Barn Kids
- Princess Leia and R2-D2 Forces of Destiny Doll Set from Target
Why weren’t dolls this cool when I was younger?!
- Rey and BB-8 Forces of Destiny Doll Set from Target
I don’t care how old you are. Every girl needs a doll from the Forces or Destiny collection.
May the force be with you this holiday season and all year long!
All photos courtesy of vendors’ websites. Make sure to check out each shop to view all of their amazing items.