This weekend we watched The Incredible Hulk, crossing off our third Marvel movie from the Marvel Movie Marathon list. 15 more movies to go until Avengers: Infinity War! *Insert happy dance here.*
And since no movie night is complete without snacks, I decided to throw together an easy salty-and-sweet Hulk snack mix… that we, well, smashed.
Hulk Smash! Snack Mix
What You Need:
- 2 1/2 cups of Corn Chex cereal
- 2 1/2 cups of Cheerios cereal
- 1 cup of salted almonds (or another nut of your choice)
- 5 oz. bag of small pretzels (or broken pretzel pieces if your pretzels are larger)
- 1 large bag of M&Ms (I chose a bag of brown colored shells to blend in more with the other ingredients, but I think purple candies would have been awesome!)
- 11 oz. bag of white chocolate baking chips in green
Combine and mix all of your ingredients (minus the white chocolate baking chips) in a large bowl.
Cover two metal baking sheets with wax paper and set aside.
Melt the white chocolate baking chips according to the package instructions and pour over the mixed ingredients, stirring until coated.
Pour the chocolate-covered snack mix onto the two baking sheets with wax paper. Spread the snack mix out in an even layer and let it dry/harden for 10-15 minutes.
And now, Hulk Smash! It’s time for snacking.
Yep — it’s really that easy!
Next we will be watching Iron Man 2. Find the complete schedule for the Marvel Movie Marathon challenge and watch along to prepare for Avengers: Infinity War.