This post is a paid promotion for Avengers: Endgame. All opinions are my own. © 2019 MARVEL
And while, yes, I did see Endgame several times in theaters (I couldn’t resist!), I have been eagerly awaiting the opportunity to bring the best movie of the year (in my book!) home to watch (over and over again) on my couch. Grab some appetizers (ILY 3,000 Cheeseburger Sliders, anyone?!) and some tissues because the Avengers: Endgame home release is packed full of extra features and exclusives.
Avengers: Endgame was released on Digital on July 30th and on Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD on August 13th (today!)
Avengers: Endgame includes the following special features*:
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor– His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dancev– Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
*Bonus features may vary by retailer
In Honor of Iron Man…
To celebrate the home release of Avengers: Endgame, I’m paying tribute to MY FAVORITE AVENGER, Iron Man, with some delicious “I Love You 3,000” Cheeseburger Sliders.
And since we know Tony AND his daughter Morgan often have a craving for cheeseburgers, well, this appetizer seemed too perfect.
Now, I’m not going to spoil the movie for anyone who still hasn’t seen it (but come on, if that’s you — what have you been waiting for?!), but Tony Stark, aka Iron Man, STEALS THE SHOW in Endgame.
He and his family had me laughing, crying, and craving cheeseburgers after the film.
I love you 3,000, Iron Man. <3
(What more is there to say?)
Iron Man-Inspired “I Love You 3,000” Cheeseburger Sliders
Add a tasty appetizer to your Avengers: Endgame movie night with this simple recipe + DIY Iron Man toppers!
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1-2 grinds of black pepper
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Slider buns
- Sliced cheese
In a medium bowl, mix your dry and wet ingredients with your hamburger until well blended.
Form hamburger patties, roughly 2 inches in width.
Cook your patties in a skillet over medium-heat (until there is no pink in the center). As needed, use a spatula to press down on the patties to flatten them.
Place cooked patties on slider buns. Top with cheese, lettuce, and sliced tomato and serve with your favorite sauce on the side.
For an added Iron Man touch, DOWNLOAD your own Iron Man-inspired slider toppers. Just print, cut, and tape to a toothpick for an extra Iron Man vibe.
Movie images courtesy of Walt Disney Pictures and Marvel Studios.