This post is a paid promotion for Avengers: Endgame. All opinions are my own. © 2019 MARVEL
Today is a big day — Marvel Studios‘ Avengers: Endgame is now available to download digitally and purchase in stores — which means only one thing — MARVEL MOVIE NIGHT!
And while, yes, I did see Endgame several times in theaters (I couldn’t resist!), I have been eagerly awaiting the opportunity to bring the best movie of the year (in my book!) home to watch (over and over again) on my couch. Grab some appetizers (ILY 3,000 Cheeseburger Sliders, anyone?!) and some tissues because the Avengers: Endgame home release is packed full of extra features and exclusives.
Avengers: Endgame was released on Digital on July 30th and on Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD on August 13th (today!)
Avengers: Endgame includes the following special features*:
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor– His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dancev– Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
*Bonus features may vary by retailer
In Honor of Iron Man…
To celebrate the home release of Avengers: Endgame, I’m paying tribute to MY FAVORITE AVENGER, Iron Man, with some delicious “I Love You 3,000” Cheeseburger Sliders.
And since we know Tony AND his daughter Morgan often have a craving for cheeseburgers, well, this appetizer seemed too perfect.
Now, I’m not going to spoil the movie for anyone who still hasn’t seen it (but come on, if that’s you — what have you been waiting for?!), but Tony Stark, aka Iron Man, STEALS THE SHOW in Endgame.
He and his family had me laughing, crying, and craving cheeseburgers after the film.
I love you 3,000, Iron Man. <3
(What more is there to say?)
Iron Man-Inspired “I Love You 3,000” Cheeseburger Sliders
Add a tasty appetizer to your Avengers: Endgame movie night with this simple recipe + DIY Iron Man toppers!
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1-2 grinds of black pepper
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Slider buns
- Sliced cheese
In a medium bowl, mix your dry and wet ingredients with your hamburger until well blended.
Form hamburger patties, roughly 2 inches in width.
Cook your patties in a skillet over medium-heat (until there is no pink in the center). As needed, use a spatula to press down on the patties to flatten them.
Place cooked patties on slider buns. Top with cheese, lettuce, and sliced tomato and serve with your favorite sauce on the side.
For an added Iron Man touch, DOWNLOAD your own Iron Man-inspired slider toppers. Just print, cut, and tape to a toothpick for an extra Iron Man vibe.
Movie images courtesy of Walt Disney Pictures and Marvel Studios.
Is it terribly cheesy that I actually teared up a bit while reading through this post? Just seeing each of the individual markers for the sliders made me think about Iron Man and his storyline all over again and I felt some wetness at my eyes. Love this idea and the fun concept of sliders for the movie! I gotta do this with my husband because we definitely will be watching it on Blu-Ray ASAP!
So, is there an actual story behind “ILY 3,000?” My husband has said so, but I’m curious others opinions. It is funny because my husbands favorite Avenger character is also Iron Man. It’s pretty cool that you not only posted a Paid Ad, but also had a corky, sweet story and a recipe to go with your post. Quite clever!
These look delish! Love your continuing exploration of recipes through super her movies!!
I just watched Endgame two weeks ago for the first time. I had been boycotting because I was so upset about Infinity War. These the cutest sliders!
I haven’t watched it yet, so I really appreciate that you didn’t include any spoilers! Guess I better make some of these cheeseburgers to eat during the movie.
That burger looks picture perfect! And I’m so looking forward to seeing Endgame!
What is better than Sliders and Avengers! Lines like “I love you 3,000” never used to get me until I had kids. Now I picture my toddler saying things like that and it melts my heart!
I absolutely love sliders, and these little babies have me drooling all over my keyboard! They’re the perfect way to enjoy a summer day with family and friends.
wow, you take Movie Night at Home to an awesome level! I love it! First of all with regards to EndGame I may have to get this digital download for all the extras. Heck the Stan Lee tribute had me almost tear up alone. Plus the I bet the gag reel is really funny.
As for the sliders, great yet easy recipe that even I could make so thank you. Love the touch of brown sugar in the marinade.
Finally, Love the toppers, how creative. I could easily see Darcee, my fiancé doing this for a movie night party with our friends. Thanks for the download!
These burgers are awesome! Endgame was such an awesome movie! Can’t wait to watch it at the comfort of my home again. Thanks for sharing!
These looks amazing!