Looking for a new, family-friendly movie to watch? Think Like a Dog is a heartwarming story that poses the question — “how great could this incredible planet of ours be if everyone learned to think like a dog.”
I’m excited to share that I had the opportunity to interview several cast and crew members from the film during a recent Think Like a Dog virtual press junket! Interviews included Director/Writer Gil Junger, Gabriel Bateman who played Oliver in the film, and the head animal trainer on set for the film, Sarah Clifford.
Watch My Think Like a Dog Interview for the Scoop On:
- How Sarah Clifford found three similar dogs to play Henry in TLAD, and how they help the dogs to resemble each other.
- How Director/Writer Gil Junger approached scenes with Henry, and how he adjusted his approach to get the right shot.
- What Director/Writer Gil Junger would ask his dog.
- How Gabriel Bateman worked and helped to command the dogs in their shared scenes (and why he often smelled like chicken on set).
About the Movie
Josh Duhamel and Megan Fox star in this whimsical family comedy about a boy and his dog, and a science project that will change all of their lives forever. Think Like a Dog follows 12-year-old Oliver, played by Gabriel Bateman, a tech prodigy whose middle-school science fair experiment goes awry, creating a telepathic connection between him and his furry friend, Henry. The bond brings Oliver and Henry even closer as they join forces to comically overcome complications at school, and help Oliver’s parents rekindle their marriage along the way.
Think Like a Dog premieres on Apple TV and everywhere you buy movies June 9.
The Think Like a Dog special features include an audio commentary with writer-director Gil Junger and a making-of featurette, allowing an inside look at what it took to make this family-friendly flick.
BLU-RAY / DVD / DIGITAL SPECIAL FEATURES
- Audio Commentary with Writer-Director Gil Junger
- “Anything is Paw-sible: Making Think Like a Dog” Featurette
Think Like a Dog is now available to watch on Apple TV and everywhere you buy movies.