SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Twelfth Season
We could all use a little bit of silliness in our lives, and that’s just what we find in Bikini Bottom.
I love that the SpongeBob SquarePants, even at its twelfth season is just as hilarious and colorful as it was in season 1.
Featuring a grand collection of season 12’s hilarious episodes, including “SpongeBob’s Big Birthday Blowout,” SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Twelfth Season 3-DVD set is now available for purchase.
p.s. About That Time I Interviewed SpongeBob SquarePants (x2)!
Recently I had the privilege of chatting with both Tom Kenny, the voice of the animated SpongeBob SquarePants, and Ethan Slater, the live-action SpongeBob from The SpongeBob Musical: Live on Stage!
We talked the character’s iconic laugh and what it takes to play the iconic Sponge we know and love!
Plan a Sweet and Salty Bikini Bottom Popcorn Bar
Oh, how I love popcorn. It is one of my go-to snacks when I’m watching a movie or catching up on my favorite shows.
And when I was binge watching season 12 of SpongeBob SquarePants, I prepared TWO popcorn options to enjoy. First, a sea salt and parmesan topping for a savory option. And for those with a sweet tooth, a delicious homemade caramel corn (that’s super easy to make).
Find both popcorn recipes below and make sure to visit my friend Jana’s blog, Whisky + Sunshine, to download the free character popcorn boxes!
Sea Salt and Parmesan Popcorn Topping
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- 4 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- Glass seasoning jar
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour the mix into an empty glass seasoning jar.
- Sprinkle the mixture on top of your fresh popcorn to your liking.
Sweet Caramel Corn
- 6 c. of fresh popcorn
- ½ c. butter
- 1 c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. light corn syrup
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Tin foil
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and stir in the baking soda.
- In a large mixing bowl, carefully pour the hot caramel over the popcorn and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the caramel corn across a baking sheet lined with tin foil.
- Bake at 225 degrees F for 45-50 minutes, stirring the mixture every 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Looking for an extra sweet Bikini Bottom touch? Add some pineapples made from candy melts as an additional topping!
Don’t forget to visit Whisky + Sunshine to download and print the free SpongeBob SquarePants popcorn boxes!
If you’re looking for more SpongeBob SquarePants recipes, I’ve got you covered there, too! Check out my SpongeBob SquarePants cupcakes (with printable cupcake wrappers) and my Volcano Cake with Pineapple Lava!