This post is sponsored by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links. Purchases from these links may provide a small commission to me to help support my blog. There is no fee or charge for you.
Your Nick Jr. favorites are on DVD this spring season, and they make for a perfect Easter basket surprise! From PAW Patrol, Blue’s Clues and You! and Bubble Guppies, your little ones will love watching their favorite shows.
Shop Nick Jr. Favorites on DVD
Blue and Magenta Deviled Eggs Inspired by Blue’s Clues and You!
Add some clues to your Easter dinner table with these fun deviled eggs inspired by Blue and Magenta’s paw prints! Even for picky eaters, this Blue’s Clues and You! appetizer will be a hit.
Blue's Clues Deviled Eggs
Blue and Magenta deviled eggs are the perfect appetizer for picky eaters!
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 c. cold water
- Food coloring, blue and pink
- 2 icing bags
- 2 medium round icing tips
- Wax paper
- Slotted spoon
- 2 coffee mugs
- Remove the shells from the hard boiled eggs, then slice them lengthwise down the middle.
- Remove the yolks and place them in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place a ½ c. of cold water in a coffee mug and dye it with several drops of blue food coloring. Repeat this step with pink food coloring in a separate mug.
- Using a slotted spoon, dip an egg white piece in the colored water for 5-10 seconds. Once the desired color is reached, remove the egg white piece from the mug and set it on a piece of wax paper to dry. Repeat this step for all egg white pieces, dying half of them blue and half of them pink.
- Add the mayonnaise, yellow mustard, and a pinch of salt and pepper to the bowl with the egg yolks. Mash up the ingredients and mix well until smooth.
- Split the yolk mixture into two bowls. Color half with blue food coloring and half with pink food coloring.
- Fill the icing bags with each color of yolk mixture and the medium round icing tips.
- Add four paw markings on top of each egg piece of the same color.
- Fill in the middle of the egg with the corresponding yolk mixture color. (Optional - use a star icing tip for this step to add a decorative design to the yolk mixture.)
- Chill prepared eggs until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 3g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 4/1/2021 and is approximate.