This post contains affiliate links. Purchases from these links may provide a small commission to me to help support my blog. There is no fee or charge for you.
With only two episodes left in the Loki series on Disney+, I knew I had to share a recipe inspired by the show.
While I love a themed treat for my watch parties, truth be told, I’m not always in a baking mood. Shocker, I know!
But I found a nice alternative with this no-bake cookie decoration.
Chocolate covered Oreos decorated to look like the iconic Miss Minutes.
Miss Minutes Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookies
While there is no baking needed for this dessert, that doesn’t mean they are any less delicious (or any less impressive).
Decorate your own while you watch the final episodes of Loki and enjoy them for all time. Always.
- Orange candy melts
- Melting chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate
- Icing, white and black
- Cookie mold
- Wax paper
- 4 icing bags
- Small, round icing tips
- Melt 3/4 of the orange candy melts according to the package instructions in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Fill half of each cookie mold with melted orange candy melts, then place an oreo in the center. Fill the each mold with candy melts, covering the cookie completely.
- Place the filled cookie molds in the refrigerator to set for 15-20 minutes.
- Once hardened, remove the cookies from the mold.
- Melt the milk chocolate melting chips and the remaining orange candy melts in microwave-safe bowls according to the package instrucitons.
- Place the melted chocolate and meltables in two decorating bags and cut the tips off of the bags.
- Working quickly before the chocolate cools, add two legs with the milk chocolate and two arms with the orange candy melts on a piece of wax paper. Then, while the chocolate is still wet, place a cookie in the center so that the cookie can attach to the arms and legs when the chocolate dries.
- Repeat the process to add arms and legs for all of the cookies.
- Melt the white chocolate melting chils in a microwave-safe bowl according to the package instructions.
- Place the melted white chocolate in a decorating bag and cut off the tip of the bag.
- Working quickly before the chocolate cools, add two hands and two feet to each cookie design.
- Let the chocolate dry completely before removing from the wax paper.
- For Miss Minutes' facial features, use white icing with a small, round icing tip to add the eyes and the smile. (Tip - use a toothpick to help get the shape you want.)
- Use black icing with a small, round icing tip to add the clock markings around the edge.
- Once the whites of the eyes have dried, add two pupils to each with black icing.
- Add a small dot in the center of each cookie for the nose.
- Let the icing harden completely before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 34gProtein: 2g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 7/7/2021.