This post contains affiliate links. Purchases from these links may provide a small commission to me to help support my blog. There is no fee or charge for you.
To all those who say it’s too early to embrace fall, I REBEL.
Warm lattes and cider, leaves, pumpkins — I want it all.
And as the weather starts to cool down, I’m stocking up on soft, cozy sweatshirts from Friday Apparel and baking cute mini Star Wars pies to match. (Am I the only one who coordinates their outfit with their baking?)
I’m not joking when I say this Star Wars-inspired REBEL sueded fleece hoodie is SO fuzzy and cozy on the inside and the outside!
It also comes in all the fall colors that I love — heather gray, heather gold, heather blue, and heather sand (the color I chose).
Stock up on all of the cozy items from Friday Apparel, one of my favorite shops to find fashion for fans, and save 10% off your entire order with my affiliate code “MONICA”.
Rebel with These Star Wars Pies with Rebel Pie Crust Decorations
The second I saw Friday Apparel’s REBEL hoodie, I was immediately struck with baking inspiration for these adorable (and delicious) Star Wars mini pies to match!
I love baking Star Wars treats – from pies, cakes, and cookies – and these Rebel logo pie crust decorations are the perfect way to geekify your holiday pies. Just cut out the design from pie crust with my template (found below in the list) and place on top of your favorite pie (mini or full size)!
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 15 oz. can pure pumpkin
- 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
Pie Crust and Decoration
- Pre-made refrigerated pie crust, 2 rolls
- 1 Egg white, beaten
- Pastry brush
- Paring knife
- Star Wars Rebel logo - DOWNLOAD
- Mini pie pans
- Baking sheet
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Download and print the Rebel logo found in the list above. Size at 2.5 inches wide for mini pies (adjust to fit your pie size accordingly).
- With a paring knife, cut out the Rebel logo from a roll of pie dough.
- Brush beaten egg white on top of the pie decoration pieces, then bake the place on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes (or until golden brown). Set aside to cool.
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Fill the mini pie pans with pie crust.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and pumpkin together, then mix in the dry ingredients.
- Lastly, add the evaporated milk and mix well.
- Pour the pie filling into the mini pie pans.
- Bake the pies for 10 minutes, then decrease the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for an addiitonal 20 minutes.
- Once the pies are fully baked, remove from the oven and quickly add a Rebel pie crust decoration on top of each mini pie while they are still hot.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 359Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 415mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 2gSugar: 30gProtein: 9g