This post is sponsored by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links. Purchases from these links may provide a small commission to me to help support my blog. There is no fee or charge for you.
Baby Shark and his friends have arrived in Carnivore Cove for the brand-new DVD release of Baby Shark’s Big Show, the hit preschool series on Nickelodeon!
Preschoolers and their families will have a jaw-some time as they become superheroes, face their fears, make a wish on a shooting starfish, and so much more.
The DVD features original catchy tunes and four bonus shorts, including:
Baby Shark’s Big Show episodes
- Fish Friends Forever
- Baby Tooth
- Slobber Slug
- Super Shark
- William vs. Wild
- Legendary Loot
- Yup Day
- When You Wish Upon a Fish
- A Crumb of a Clue
- The Bunny Slug
- Operation Cool Quest
- No Time for Timeouts
Make Your Own Baby Shark Bath Bombs
In honor of the DVD release, I’ve teamed up with Nickelodeon to share a fun DIY to try at home. Swim into bath time with DIY Baby Shark bath bombs that you and your youngsters can make together!
Just grab some simple ingredients that you can find at your local grocery store and bring your favorite Baby Shark characters to life. You can even make these bath bombs ahead of time and display them with Baby Shark, Mommy Shark, and Daddy Shark printable wrappers!
- Combine the baking soda, corn starch and Epsom salts in a large bowl and blend together with a whisk. (Note - do not add the citric acid.)
- In a small glass, combine and stir the liquid coconut oil and water.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix well, breaking up any clumps.
- Lastly, add the citric acid to the mixture. Mix well until the combined ingredients resemble damp sand.
- Reserve half of the mixture in the original bowl for the white bottom half of each character. With the remaining half of the mixture, divide it between three separate bowls and color one yellow, pink and blue.
- For Baby Shark, fill half of a small mold with the yellow mixture and pack firmly. Fill the second half of the small mold with the white mixture and pack firmly. Next, combine both halves of the mold to form a sphere, holding the pieces in place for a few moments.
- While still holding the pieces tightly together, gently shake the mold to loosen the mixture. Carefully remove each half of the mold and place the bath bomb sphere on a piece of parchment paper to dry.
- Repeat the process with a medium mold for both the blue and pink mixture for Daddy Shark and Mommy Shark.
- Let the bath bomb spheres dry overnight or until completely firm.
- Print the Baby Shark holder templates and cut them out. Form a ring and tape the ends together with tape. Place the corresponding bath bomb inside its character.
- When it’s time to use the bath bomb, add it to warm water and watch it dissolve!
If the bath bomb mixture is too dry to properly hold the shape of a sphere when you remove it from the mold, add the mixture back to the corresponding bowls and add an additional tsp. of coconut oil to the mixture.