This post is sponsored by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment. All opinions are my own.
It’s time for a new adventure with Ryder and his PAW Patrol team! PAW Patrol: All Paws on Deck is now available to purchase on DVD.
About PAW Patrol: All Paws on Deck
Ryder and his team of pups must take on 10-year-old genius, Codi Gizmodi, who has her sights set on building her own high-tech city to replace Adventure Bay. Joining the PAW Patrol on this mission are all their friends, including Everest, the first pup to ever join the PAW team; Tracker, the pups’ Spanish-speaking pal; royal pup Sweetie; super twin pups Tuck and Ella; dinosaur-loving and speaking Rex; the newest member–fearless and loveable city pup Liberty, and more. It’ll take all the PAW Patrol pups, along with Wild and the Cat Pack, working together to find a way to stop Codi once and for all.
Make Your Own PAW Patrol Character “Fortune Teller”
Celebrate this new adventure with a fun DIY with your family! This PAW Patrol “fortune teller” (sometimes called a “Cootie Catcher”) will be a fun throwback for parents and a hands-on printable that kids can try on their own.
- Character fortune teller pdf file – DOWNLOAD
- Print out the character fortune teller pdf file and trim off the excess paper.
- To fold the character fortune teller, first place the paper so that the side with the design is facing down. Then, fold the paper into a triangle by bringing the bottom right corner to meet the top left corner of the square. Crease the paper along the edge of the fold, then unfold it. Repeat this process to fold a second triangle, this time bringing the bottom left corner to meet the top right corner of the square. Crease the paper along the edge of the fold, then unfold it.
- Using the creases as a guide, fold each corner of the square into the center, bringing each point to the intersection of the creases in the middle.
- Flip the square over and repeat the prior step, folding each corner into the center to line up each corner with the center point.
- Carefully fold your new square in half, then unfold it and fold your square in half the other way. Place your thumbs and index fingers in the pockets of the paper and gently push them up and together to complete the character fortune teller.
- To play, choose one of the four words or numbers that are displayed and open and close the fortune teller the corresponding number of times or letters. Repeat this step twice and reveal the character that is underneath the final selection to determine which character you are.