This post is sponsored by Paramount Home Entertainment. All opinions are my own.
Just in time for your next family movie night, PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie is now available to buy on Digital! And just in time for holiday gift-giving, the movie will release on Blu-ray(™) and DVD on December 12.
About PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie
When a magical meteor crash lands in Adventure City, it gives the PAW Patrol pups superpowers, transforming them into The MIGHTY PUPS! But they face their mightiest challenge yet when the pups‘ archrival Humdinger breaks out of jail and teams up with Victoria Vance, a mad scientist, to steal the superpowers for themselves. With the fate of Adventure City hanging in the balance, the Mighty Pups have to stop the supervillains before it’s too late.
Image © 2023 Par. Pics.
To make your family movie night even more fun, I’ve teamed up with the Nickelodeon team to share a fun and simple DIY to make your own pup suit badges inspired by the new movie.
Pup Suit Badge DIY Inspired by PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie
- Craft foam sheets with adhesive backing – blue, pink, red, dark yellow, light yellow, green, teal
- Printed PAW Patrol badge template – DOWNLOAD HERE
- Marker or pen (for tracing)
- Clear sparkly paint
- Paint brush
- Brooch pin back
- Cut out the three badge template sections from the printable pdf.
- Trace the paw print pieces onto the back of a colored piece of foam, then cut out each piece. Repeat for each pup in their corresponding color.
- Trace the bottom piece of the badge onto the back of a colored piece of foam, then cut out the piece. Repeat for each pup in their corresponding color.
- Trace the middle piece of the badge onto the back of a black foam sheet, then cut out the piece. Repeat step for each pup’s badge.
- Remove the backing from the foam pieces to assemble each pup’s badge. Stick a black badge piece on the top center of each colored bottom badge piece. Then stick each pup’s paw print pieces on the top center of the assembled corresponding badge.
- Paint a thin layer of sparkly paint on top of the colored foam areas. Let dry.
- Use glue to adhere a brooch pin back to the backside of each badge. Let dry.
- Select your favorite pup and wear their badge!