Hi. I’m Monica, a pop-cultured, wanderlust girl (gone geek) residing in Pittsburgh, PA with my handsome hubby and spunky Shiba Inu (@Anzu.theShibaInu). When we aren’t working our day jobs, we’re at whatever concerts, events, movies, and parties we can find.
And since it seems you’ve stumbled on to my little corner of the internet – welcome! Here on my blog, Popcorner, you’ll find updates on my geek lifestyle, my favorite fandoms (too many to name!), and ways you can infuse everyday geek living in your own life. A few of my favorite things?
- Movies. & popcorn, of course.
- Pinterest. Basically every girl’s dream life can be found within their Pinterest boards, amirite?
- Traveling. Anyone want to visit the Shire in New Zealand with me?!
- Pez Dispensers. I’ve collected them since I was a child and now display them proudly in our home office.
- Soundtrack music. Because scores bring movies to life.
- Mugs. You can never have too many. Oh, and coffee to fill them!
- Everything geek. Need I say more?
Interested in collaborating on a project? Let’s chat! Email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for stopping by Popcorner. I can’t wait to hear what you think!
Live long and prosper.